- Obey the smallest of GOD’s words and commands
- Teach others to obey the smallest of GOD’s commands
- Allot themselves “last place” to serve everyone else
- Humble themselves as a little child before GOD and seek His desires and the desires of others above their own desires.
The top losers are those followers of Christ who:
- Break the least of GOD’s commands
- Teach others to break the least of GOD’s commands (i.e. in order to be “mainstream”)
- Seek to be “top dog” in this life instead of serving others, and who instead use others
The fools* are those who never give their lives to Christ. They instead choose to follow their own desires and self interests, resulting in eternal damnation in the lake of fire forever. The term “damned fools” has been misused by many wicked people as a byword, but it is a term of Biblical origin that is used to describe how foolish people who reject Christ will be damned in hell forever. Ironically, the term is used profanely by Hollywood and blasphemous, profane people in our towns everyday who don’t even realize that they will be the “damned fools” for all eternity unless they submit to Jesus Christ.
However, don’t take my word for it. See Jesus’ words in red below and read for yourself these truths from the mouth of the Judge of all men.
“If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all.”
“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.”
“And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. But God said unto him, ‘Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee’.” “He that believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believes not shall be damned.”
– Quotes from GOD in the Person of Jesus Christ (Matthew 5, Mark 9 and Luke 12)