Two thousand years ago:
- The occult Romans ruled the world.
- The Pharisees exalted men, men’s rules, ignored the Word, and cared for their own agendas rather than GOD’s.
- The Sadducees taught heresy, and lived like there was no resurrection.
- The Believers were few, persecuted, shared the Gospel, and cared for each other.
- Most committed evil, had bread, circuses, myths about earth’s origins, and killed their own.
- Israel was in the land awaiting their Messiah.
In many ways, not much has changed.